The Stone Table was honored to partner with six amazing churches this year to raise over a half million dollars for missions!
- David Wigington at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship in Bloomington, Indiana
- Robby Bradford at First Assembly Community Ministries in Lafayette, Indiana
- Wayne Murray at Grace Assembly of God in New Whiteland, Indiana
- Adam Detamore at ReaLife Church in Greenfield, Indiana
- Ron Bontrager at Lakeview Church in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Dave Divine at The Church at Chapel Hill in Atlanta, Georgia
Our funding strategy is simple:
Leverage business to create money for missions, then leverage that money to raise even more money for missions.
It’s not always as neat and easy as one sentence can make it sound, but when it works, a beautiful Kingdom synergy is created. Here’s what happened:
Our sister company – Community Reinvestment Foundation – gave $250,000 of its business profits to The Stone Table in order to underwrite a powerful new missional business church planting initiative throughout North Africa and The Middle East (due to the sensitivity of the areas we cannot share the project details here). We then leveraged these profits as matching funds for our six church partners who took Christmas offerings in support of the same project. Because of this unified endeavor, over $500,000 was given through The Stone Table to see the Gospel proclaimed and the church planted in some of the most unreached places on the globe.
We believe business plays a vital role in missions, and we are so grateful to everyone at Cornerstone, First Assembly, Grace, ReaLife, Lakeview, and The Church at Chapel Hill for multiplying the impact of this partnership. Generating revenue for missions is fantastic work, but doing it together with people you admire and love is the textbook definition of joy. We really are better together.